PerfecTABLE now is over!
Which are the lines, details, colors and technical solutions that make a perfect table?
Might it be, perhaps, the minimal figure or an opulently creative approach to make it memorable? Plain or extendable, outdoor of indoor, for two or ten, submit the perfect table project. Remember that we are an e-commerce and we sell directly to the end customer, so we are looking for technical solutions easy to transport and, of course, assemble.
Your goal is to make our customers say: ’this is the perfect table.’
Basically, suggest projects
- which fall into the dining table, outdoor table, extendable table category (NO: side and coffee tables, storage furniture, clothes/magazine/shoe racks, chairs, armchairs, poufs, ottomans, sofas, bedside tables, consoles, shelves, rugs, textiles, bath cabinets, lamps, clocks, ceramics or pottery, vases, objects, fashion accessories, cooking utensils, children toys and furniture, etc..).
- that can be produced for the most part with productive and material capacities – solid wood or panels upholstered with various finishes, sheet metal processing through cold forming, punching and 2D and 3D laser cutting – used by our companies (therefore, no 100% glass, plastic, marble, stone, Corian, etc.);
- that can easily be packaged with packaging of up to 230 cm in length and weighing up to 30 kg each per package;
- that can be easily assembled and installed by the buyer;
- that are eco-design inspired.
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
This international furniture design competition is open to everyone provided that he/she is over 18 years of age.