| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Infographic contest titled Student Infographics Contest 2018
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
infographic contest student
Official Website: Link
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
An annual infographic contest 2018, dedicate for students recently has organised and launched by AssignmentEssayHelp to recognize the importance of visual communication and encourage students in this field.
This annual infographic contest organised by AssignmentEssayHelp, an US based website dedicated towards academic excellence for students studying in US universities, has been recently launched in its edition 2018.
All participants are asked to make impressive infographics based on seven following topics to choose from:
• Depression in University (Reasons and Solutions)
• How to ace in your assignments
• Different kinds of academic essays
• Problems faced by International Students and their solutions
• How to find part-time jobs
• Top online tools students must have and why
• Apart from being good at academics, which skills students must develop in Uni
Submited infographic image should be original and 1000px wide and at least 3000px long. Image should be in .jpeg format. You may use free online tools like Canva, Piktochart, Easel.ly
• Creative use of graphics and overall visual appeal
• Well researched content on the topic you have chosen
• Analysis content (Figures, Graphs, Reasoning, Charts)
• Ease of interpretation
• Grammar and Spelling
Results will be announced on February 10, 2018.
There is no entry fee for this contest.
This contest is open to anyone worldwide.
• Winner: 400 USD each (3 winners)
• 1st Runner-up: 250 USD each (4 winners)
• 2nd Runner-up: 100 USD each (11 winners)
For all further informations about the competition Student Infographics Contest 2018 or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!