| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Innovation challenge titled MovingIDEAS - DB Innovation Challenge
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Link: Official Website
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
The Deutsche Bahn (German Railroad Company) is hosting its challenge titled DB innovation challenge and searching for innovativ ideas to resolve some of their problems. On the Moving Ideas platform they call for innovative ideas, products and technologies to enhance their processes, products, and offerings.
Large corporations, medium sized companies, small companies and start-ups as well as scientists and other innovators can submit their solutions in six different innovation areas:
- Improving trains' surface coatings and cleaning processes
- Managing and customising shifts for train crews via a smartphone app
- ECO tuning diesel locomotives (shunting and main-line)
- Non-destructive testing of fibre composite components
- Reducing maintenance and inspection workloads at DB Station&Service AG stations
- Using laser point clouds to create 3D infrastructure models
During the development phase, idea submitters have the chance to get a funding of 20,000 Euro to further enhance their ideas. Furthermore Deutsche Bahn will select winners in three categories (Large corporations & medium sized companies, small companies & start-ups, and science) which will each be awarded with 50,000 Euro prize money.
There is no entry fee for this industrial design competition!
Three winners will each receive 50,000 Euro prize money. Deutsche Bahn also offers Coaching and workshops to further develop the ideas.
For all further informations about the competition MovingIDEAS - DB Innovation Challenge or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!