Frame Awards 2020 now is over!
The 3rd Frame Awards is now open for submissions inviting all interior designers, makers, and clients from all over the world to submit their best interiors and spatial work.
The 3rd Frame Awards 2020 is now open for entries inviting submissions from around the world! Interior designers, makers, and clients from all over the world are invited to submit their best interiors and spatial work.
The Frame Awards is the first and only global interior-design awards with a truly holistic approach. The Awards identify and honour the world’s best interior projects, but also the people behind them. Organizer award stand-out retail, hospitality, institution, work, residential and show projects that challenge convention in their particular field.
The Frame Awards honours spatial excellence across four main categories in interior design:
• Spatial Awards,
• Executional Awards,
• Societal Awards,
• Honorary Awards.
Choose the appropriate Awards category for your project based on the list provided above. You may submit your project in multiple categories.
An interior or spatial design project must have been completed and opened to its intended audience between 1 January 2018 and July 2019 to be eligible for submission.
• Short summary - briefly describe your project in 140 characters or less.
• Project description - describe your project in 1,500 characters or less (approximately 200 words).
• The jury will consider the following criteria: functionality, user-friendliness, innovation, use of materials and products, artistic merit, concept/inspiration. Please tell how your project meets these criteria in 1,500 characters or less (approximately 200 words).
• Please upload a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 images plus technical drawings ( 1x floor plan, 1x section detail, 1x long section and 1xcross section). It is recommended that the first image be one that best showcases your project and that is in landscape orientation. Captions to describe each individual image are required. Please include photo credits if applicable. The maximum image file size is 15 MB.
• You may include a Vimeo or YouTube link to showcase your project. Please ensure that the video is not ‘private’ and does not require a password to view.
The jury will consider the following criteria:
• use of materials and products,
• artistic merit,
The expert jury will announce the nominees on December 12, 2019. Following this, the public also gets the chance to vote for their favorite project in each category and decide the People’s Vote on the Awards website.
During the Frame Awards event, the jury will live judge the nominated projects, with the announcement of the winners following in the prize giving ceremony on February 20, 2020. Entry fees:
• Early bird 03 Jun - 02 Jul 2019 - €249
• Regular 02 Jul - 01 Oct 2019 - €349
• Late 02 Oct - 15 Oct - €399
For the further information please visit the official website.
Who can participate? ⇣
Designers, architects, creative studios and companies may enter themselves for the Designer of the Year, Emerging Designer of the Year, and Client of the Year award categories.
Projects that were nominated in the Frame Awards 2019 are not eligible for re-submission in the same Awards category. However, a project previously nominated in an Awards category may be submitted in a different category.