| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
IIDA 2019 Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards - International Interior design award
The call for applications is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: The 7th annual Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards, organised by IIDA once again is opened for entries and seeks to recognize and honor the highest level of creativity and design excellence in Interior Design/ Interior Architecture projects.
The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) is now accepting submissions for the 7th annual Interior Design Award titled IIDA Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards 2019.
The Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards seeks to recognize and honor the highest level of creativity and design excellence in interior design/interior architecture projects located in Asia Pacific countries.
There is a different categories:
• Corporate Space Large (1,000 square meters and above)
• Corporate Space Small (under 1,000 square meters)
• Education (elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities)
• Entertainment (casinos, performing arts centers, sports arenas, theatres)
• Healthcare (hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical facilities)
• Institutional (cultural, government/municipal spaces, libraries, religious spaces)
• Public Spaces & Commercial Lobbies
• Residences Large (95 square meters and above)
• Residences Small (under 95 square meters)
• Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
• Retail (stores, boutiques)
• Sales Centers & Show Flats
• Showrooms & Exhibition Spaces
• Spas, Fitness Centers, & Gymnasiums
The design project(s) must be located in Asia Pacific, however the design firm may be located anywhere (including the USA).
The design project(s) must have been completed in or after July 2017.
• Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number and email
• Your design project’s information including name and location
• 250-word max description of the project challenges, and a 250-word max description of specific solutions to project challenges
• 7-10 color images JPG or JPEG under 1MB each) of your project - only 1 exterior image permitted and a maximum of 3 floor plans
• All submissions will be done electronically. No hard copy submissions will be accepted.
The winning design projects are chosen by a jury of design professionals. Entry submissions will be judged on the appropriateness of the design solution and the successful integration of the elements of design, as well as excellence in aesthetics, design, creativity, and function.
Up to 30 winners across 15 categories will be selected. A maximum of 2 winners in each category will be selected. Category winners will be announced in October. The Best of Competition Award winner will be announced at the Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards Presentation. Winning projects will be featured in Contract magazine, on the IIDA website, and in the official Winners Brochure.
The cost to enter is $250 USD per entry for IIDA Members, and $350 USD per entry for non-IIDA Members.
Who can enter?
Any interior designer, interior architect or architect may submit a design project(s).
Winning projects will be featured in Contract magazine (readership of 30,000), on the IIDA website and social media to over 30,000+ followers, in the official Winners Brochure, and honored at an awards reception in Hong Kong.
Winners will also receive official digital assets to use on marketing and promotional materials.
For all further informations about the IIDA 2019 Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards visit the following official website: