International Interior Design Awards 2020 , organised by APR Magazine now is calling for entries!
Established in 2016, the IID 2020 Award is one of the world’s most prestigious awards for high-rise Interior Design. It recognizes outstanding ideas that redefine Design through the implementation of novel technologies, materials, programs, aesthetics, and spatial organizations along with studies on globalization, flexibility, adaptability, and the digital revolution.
The awards will be having the following categories:
Interior Design (Built | Concept)
• Residential Interior
• Public Building Interior
• Commercial Interior
• Corporate Interior
• Housing Interior
• Office Building Interior
• Hospitality Interior
• Restaurant Interior
• Mixed use Interior
• Kitchen Interior
• Health Care Interior
• Product Design
• Workplace Interior
• Retail Interior
• You can send maximum 5 Sheet of your project. A1 size Sheets 594mm X 841mm.
• And your project about will be in DOCS format in about 400 words.
• Submission which will be send by you, have maximum 25Mb in zip file.
• You can submit 10 projects in multiple categories and there are no restriction in built, concept or projects making date.
The International Interior Design Awards 2020 will be judged by two stellar panels: one for design, the other for architecture. Each of the panels will be compiled of industry experts who will use their insight and experience to deliberate the results. They will nominate 3 finalists within each award category and from there the the winners of the IID Awards 2020 will be selected.
The Design panel will be looking for: fresh thinking and originality, beautiful execution, great storytelling, work that pushes and progresses the client brief beyond expectations, work which emotionally connects with its people.
• Early Bird Fee (1st January 2020 to 31st March 2020) - $100
• Standard Fee (1st April to 31st August 2020) - $150
• Late Fee (1st September to 30th October 2020) - $250
Who can participate? ⇣
This interior design award is open to all professional and students in the world.
Find more: www.architecturepressrelease.com