PAVE 2019 Student Design Competition now is over!
PAVE 2019 Student Design Competition: The PAVE 2019 Student Design Competition organised by Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) recently opened for entries now in its 25nd year invites only college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs to participate.
The PAVE Student Design Competition, organised by Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE), now in its 25th year, is open for entries for 2019. Students involved in retail planning, visual merchandising, interior design and branding programs are encouraged to participate in creating a dynamic design space for Bank of America.
The PAVE Student Design Competition promotes “real world” design experience for college-level students interested in pursuing careers in the retail design industry. Students participating in this competition will demonstrate the will to innovate, redesign, and reinvent an actual retail design space.
This year’s challenge Bank of America invites you to create the ideal university on-campus free standing pop-up banking experience for students during the beginning stages of their financial journey.
Your challenge is to design a semi-permanent frestanding pop-up experience that is high-tech, high-touch, and can live on your college campus and serve as a place for everyday banking, travel, auto, and/or student loan support, credit cart advice, financial education and ATM transactions.
What would you like the power to do?
At Bank of America, they ask this question every day of all those their serve. It is at the core of how they live their values, deliver their purpose and achieve responsible growth.
Deliver together. Act responsibly. Realize the power of their people. Trust the team.
To help make financial lives better, through the power of every connection.
Retail banking is undergoing a transition from transactions to relationships, and channel capabilities are rapidly evolving to serve client needs and expectations.
• Each entry is limited to 14 pages (14 single-sided pages or 7 back-to-back pages). A cover page is excluded from the page count.
• You can work in teams of two or individually.
• Design Concept: Imagination, inspiration, and creativity - 15%
• Space Solution: Traffic flow, fixture layout, merchandise exposure, adjacencies, form, and organization - 25%
• Interior/Architectural Design: Style, appropriateness, colors and materials, fixtures,use of technology,lighting, and merchandise presentation - 25%
• Expression of The Bank of AmericaBrand: Logo color, style, signage,graphics, and integration of technology - 25%
• Quality and professional presentation of work - 10%
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
The PAVE Student Design Competition is only open to college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs. Consider this an invitation to reimagine the retail banking experience!