2017 IIDA Global Excellence Awards - INTERIOR DESIGN COMPETITION
| by InfoDesigners
This competition has expired on
The Call for Entries titled 2017 IIDA Global Excellence Awards is now open!
2017 IIDA Global Excellence Awards
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
The IIDA Global Excellence Awards, interior design competition established to honor and celebrate outstanding originality and excellence in the creation of international interior design/interior architecture projects, has been recently organised for entries for 2017 inviting any interior designer or interior architect to partecipate.
The 8th annual interior design competition , organised by International Interior Design Association (IIDA) titled Global Excellence Awards was established to honor and celebrate outstanding originality and excellence in the creation of international interior design/interior architecture projects in 15 categories.
Any interior designer/interior architect may submit design project(s) located outside of the United States, completed after 1 October 2015.
The IIDA is accepting project submissions in the following categories:
• Corporate Space Large (1,000 square meters and above)
• Corporate Space Small (under 1,000 square meters)
• Education (elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities)
• Entertainment (casinos, performing arts centers, sports arenas, theatres)
• Healthcare (hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical facilities)
• Institutional (cultural, government/municipal spaces, libraries, religious spaces)
• Public Spaces & Commercial Lobbies
• Residences Large (125 square meters and above)
• Residences Small (under 125 square meters)
• Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
• Retail (stores, boutiques)
• Sales Centers & Show Flats
• Showrooms & Exhibition Spaces
• Spas, Fitness Centers, & Gymnasiums
To enter, prepare and submit to the entry form:
• Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number and e-mail
• Your design project’s information including name and location
• A 250-word description of the project challenges and a 250-word description of specific solutions to project challenges
• 7 - 10 images (under 1MB) of your project and a maximum of 3 floor plans (please see entry form for additional image guidelines)
• All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted.
The winning design projects are chosen by a jury of design professionals. Submissions will be judged on the basis of the appropriateness of the design solution and the successful integration of the elements of design, as well as excellence in aesthetics, design, creativity, and function. A maximum of two winners in each category will be selected. A "Best of Competition" winner will be selected from the category winners.
The entry fees are:
• $250 per entry for IIDA members
• $300 per entry for non-members
Each project may only be submitted once.
You can submit a project to the Global Excellence Awards and save $50 on the entry fee to the 2018 IIDA Interior Design Competition.
This competition is opene to any interior designer/interior architect.
Winning projects will be featured on the IIDA website, on social media, and in the official Winners Brochure. The winning projects will also be included in an issue of Perspective, the IIDA design journal and publishing partner for the competition. An awards celebration will take place in Paris at Le Brand Store BMW George V on Jan. 20, 2018. The Best of Competition winner will be the subject of the IIDA Designer Dialogue video series.
Call For Entries Info
For all further informations about the competition 2017 IIDA Global Excellence Awards or to submit your works visit the following official website: http://iida.skipsolabs.com/en/challenge/2017-iida-global-excellence-awards-competition
Category: INTERIOR DESIGN COMPETITION
Official Website: Link
Published by: InfoDesigners
Listed by: InfoDesigners