IIDA - Interior Design Competition 2019 now is over!
The IIDA - International Interior Design Association has recently opened application for its 46rd annual Interior Design Competition with the aim to celebrate new innovative Interior Design and Interior Architecture projects.
The 46th annual IIDA - Interior Design Competition 2019 has been recently opened for entries and like very year celebrates outstanding, innovative Interior Design/Interior Architecture and encourages new ideas and techniques in the design and furnishings of interior spaces.
To enter, prepare and submit:
• Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
• Your design project’s information including name and location
• A 250-word max description of the project challenges, and a 250-word max description of specific solutions to project challenges
• 7-10 color images (jpg or jpeg under 1MB each) of your project - only 1 exterior image permitted - and a maximum of 3 floor plans
The design project(s) must have been completed in or after December 2016.
All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted. Please remove your design/architectural firm name from the images. There is no limit to the number of eligible projects a firm may submit; however, each project may only be submitted once.
The winning design projects will be chosen by a jury of design professionals. Submissions are judged for suitability of design to the project challenge, originality of the design solution, and the successful integration of interior finishes and furnishings. The jury reserves the right not to select a winner from the entries submitted.
A list of finalists for the Interior Design Competition will be announced in March 2019, and the winning projects will be announced in April 2019. The Best of Competition winner will be announced at the annual IIDA black-tie gala in June 2019. Winning projects will appear in an issue of Interior Design magazine. In the event that a previously published entry is selected as a winner, Interior Design magazine reserves the right not to republish that project.
• IIDA Members: $250 USD per submission through January 31, 2019. After January 31, price per submission is $300 USD through February 14, 2019.
• Non-IIDA Members: $350 USD per submission through January 31, 2019. After January 31, price per submission is $400 USD through February 14, 2019.
For the further information please visit the official website.
Who can participate? ⇣
Any Interior Designer/Interior Architect may submit design project(s).