IIDA - Will Ching Design Competition 2019 now is over!
IIDA - Will Ching Design Competition 2019: International Interior Design Association (IIDA) recently has announced its Will Ching Design Competition 2019 that every year celebrates originality and excellence in commercial design from firms with five or fewer employees.
Annual interior design competition organised by International Interior Design Association (IIDA), titled Will Ching Design Competition every year celebrates originality and excellence in commercial design from firms with five or fewer employees.
The design project(s) must have been completed in or after December 2016. Submission requirements:
• Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
• Your design project’s information including name and location
• A 250-word max description of the project challenges, and a 250-word max description of specific solutions to project challenges
• 7-10 color images (jpg or jpeg under 1MB each) of your project - only 1 exterior image permitted - and a maximum of 3 floor plans
All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted. Please remove your design/architectural firm name from the images. There is no limit to the number of eligible projects a firm may submit; however, each project may only be submitted once.
The winning design projects will be chosen by a jury of design professionals. Submissions are judged for suitability of design to the project challenge, originality of the design solution, and the successful integration of interior finishes and furnishings. The jury reserves the right not to select a winner from the entries submitted.
The winner will be honored at the annual IIDA black-tie gala in June 2019.
• IIDA Members: $250 USD per submission through January 31, 2019. After January 31, price per submission is $300 USD through February 14, 2019.
• Non-IIDA Members: $350 USD per submission through January 31, 2019. After January 31, price per submission is $400 USD through February 14, 2019.
The IIDA - Will Ching Design Competition 2019 is open to any Interior Designer/ Interior Architect working in a firm of five or fewer employees. This competition is open to participants worldwide.