Pure Talents Contest 2020 now is over!
The Pure Talents Contest hosted by imm cologne, one of the best known international design competition for young designers and the starting point for many of the chosen participants, is currently accepting entries for 2020.
The Pure Talents Contest 2020 has been recently opened for entries! Pure Talents Contest, organised by Koelnmesse and hosted by imm cologne is one of the most internationally renowned design competitions for young designers, the starting point for a successful design career for many of the chosen participants. The Pure Talents Contest is conceived exclusively for designers who are still pursuing their studies or have just left university.
The Pure Talents Contest is one of the best known international competitions for young designers. Organised by one of the largest tradeshow for interior design worldwide the competition became the platform for emerging young designers where they could present their products to a wide audience and could achieve first contacts within the interior design business. Over the last sixteen years all in all 456 products from 503 designers from all around the world have been shown in the exhibition of the Pure Talents Contest at imm cologne. Products from the following categories are allowed to participate:
• Home Accessories
• Wallpaper and Textiles
• Smart Home
The LivingKitchen Selection is open for the following product categories:
• Kitchen Concepts
• Concepts for Electrical Appliances
• Kitchen Accessories and Kitchenware
• It is only allowed to enter prototypes for the competition, concepts or rendered models will not be considered during the selection process for the exhibition.
• The designs should have been produced within the previous twelve months.
• Only prototype products may be submitted which have not yet been included in series productions, although those in the preparatory stages of series production may be eligible for entry. Products submitted may have already been on show at other exhibitions or have been featured in publications.
• Not more than 3 products may be entered by the same applicant.
• A 1:1 model(s) of the product(s) submitted should already be available for display in the exhibition or the entrant must be in a position to produce the said 1:1 design model at his/her own expense by the time of the exhibition.
• you have to upload 3 images (JPG) of the product (max. size 2mb per image).
• you will have also upload a matriculation certificate or the university degree through the online form.
From the applications received, the international jury will nominate a maximum of 20 products, whose designers will be invited to take part in the competition and thereby in the exhibition at imm cologne 2020. Out of these nominees the international Jury will award the first three prizes of the Pure Talents Contest 2020. All the products included in the exhibition will be on display from 13 to 19 January 2020. Designers nominated to take part in the exhibition and competition pledge to make a 1:1 model of their product available for collection by 1 December 2019. For the first time the imm cologne awards an Audience Prize whose winner will be determined by a social-media-based public voting.
Furthermore, all the designers are invited to Cologne and imm cologne grants an individual financial support for travelling and accommodation of the designers as well as the shipment of the selected products.
There is no entry fee to participate!
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
No Entry FeeThere is no entry fee to participate!
Entries are sought from design students and young designers from around the world who have gained their degree not more than three years ago, with a graduation date after January 1, 2016. Applications will also be accepted from groups consisting of a maximum of three people.