| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Interior design competition titled Trends Excellence Awards for Architecture & Design 2015
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Category:interior design competition
Link: Official Website
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
In its third year, TRENDS EXCELLENCE AWARDS FOR ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN has become India's most sought after design awards. Presented by Home & Design TRENDS magazine, the awards aim to accolade utmost level of creativity, innovation, originality and inspiring practices in the field of Indian architecture, interiors, and design.
Trends Excellence Awards for Architecture & Design 2015 is India’s premier interior design competition for professionals, brought to you by India’s Home & Design Trends magazine. The awards were instituted in 2013. Categories are spread over architecture, interior design, product design and visual design.
Projects must have been completed within the following timeframes:
- Architecture: September 2011 - September 2015
- Interior Design: September 2011 - September 2015
- Product Design: September 2014 - September 2015
- Best Practice: September 2011 - September 2015
- Visual Design: September 2011 - September 2015
To make a valid TRENDS Awards entry, all of the below have to be submitted:
- 10 images per project
- Minimum 1 to maximum 5 drawings per project (not required for visual design)
- One floor plan per project (not required for visual design)
- A project concept note (max 150 words)
- Only actual photographs should be submitted. Computer generated/modified photographs will not be accepted (they will be accepted only for Best concept for an unbuilt project category).
- Do not club multiple images and upload as a single JPEG.
- Each image should be captioned. The caption has to be put on the image
- Resolution of each image: minimum 72 dpi
- Size of each image: maximum 5 MB
A firm can submit upto 2 entries per subcategory.
The work must be located within India. However, the firm can be based outside the country and still be eligible.
An architect/interior designer should be a principal/owner of the practice and should posses a formal license of the copyright in the work being entered.
Entries will be evaluated based on the criteria given below:
- Human Experience
There is no entry fee for this interior design competition.
This interior design competition is open to all architects, interior designers, product designers, graphic designers and photographers.
For all further informations about the competition Trends Excellence Awards for Architecture & Design 2015 or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!