Aura Light Italia is pleased to invite you to take part in its The Bright Light competition of ideas: designing a new product, a lamp suitable for use in offices and practices, created to enhance the well-being of individuals.
Aura Light Italia is a company specialising in lighting solutions, of Swedish origin, with lighting expertise that dates back to 1930. Today, Aura Light Italia is a commercial partner of the Aura Light International AB Group; it is based in Castel San Pietro Terme near Bologna, Italy. Aura Light Italia is a lighting company that designs functional, safe, design-oriented lighting solutions to enhance personal well-being using the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies. Submission requirements:
Valid participation in the contest is conditional upon the submission of the following documentation:
- 2 x drawings in A3 format which may contain technical drawings/sketches/renderings/prototype photos (pdf files of maximum 5MB each)
- 1 x explanatory text of up to 800 characters (in Italian) to be delivered in A4 format (.pdf file), containing details on the materials.
Both individuals and groups can take part. Each participant or group can create and submit only 1 project ides.
All texts are required to be written in Italian.
Registration date starts from 31 January 2019 until 10 March 2019.
NOTE: You can submit your project from 11 March 2019 to 11:59 pm on 20 March 2019.
1. Creativity - 20%
2. Versatility (suitability for ceiling - wall - table - etc. positioning)- 20%
3. Technological innovation (well-being - HCL- Iot - sound absorption)- 20%
4. Saleability (production costs - modularity - market applications)- 20%
5. Aesthetic Appeal - 20%
For each evaluation criterion a score of up to 20 points will be awarded, up to a maximum total of 100 points for each project.
The winners will be announced (1st and 2nd place) from 1 April 2019 on the website www.auralightitalia.com and related social networks.
The award ceremony will take place during the DESIGN+SENSIBILE event on 09-14 April 2019.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
The Aura Light Contest - The Bright Light competition is aimed at students, creative talent and young designers aged 18 to 30.