LIT Lighting Design Awards 2019 now is over!
LIT Lighting Design Awards 2019 is calling for submissions, accepting entries from lighting manufacturers, designers and practices from all around the world.
The LIT Design Awards now is opened for entries! This competition was created to recognize the efforts of talented international lighting product designers and lighting implementer. They believe that lighting is both an art and a science, and it is one of the most important elements of design. LIT was envisioned to celebrate the creativity and innovation in the fields of lighting products and application.
- The Lighting Product Design of the Year Award recognizes the efforts of talented lighting product designers who improve and perfect the quality of design and quality of light emitted by their designs. - The Lighting Designer of the Year Award recognizes the people and practices striving towards excellence in lighting design implementation and application. The lighting director, architect, electrical engineer, interior designer, landscape architect, urban planner etc., each create the mood and ambience of a space with their lighting implementation. There would be no architectural, interior design or landscape design achievements without the right lighting – which is the reason we want to recognize this essential part of the design process through the Lit Awards.
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Emerging Lighting Designer of the Year - this recognition will be awarded to the student who has demonstrated devotion to elevating the art of lighting design in interior and exterior spaces.
- Emerging Lighting Product Design of the Year - this recognition will be awarded to the student who has demonstrated unique innovation in the art of lighting product design.
• The project must have been completed within the last 2 years
• Provide a brief description of the design or implementation
• Provide a Designer and/or Company Profile. Give names of those who should be credited for the design or product (i.e. company, designer, engineer, etc.)
• Up to 10 images of your lighting design, including an optional company logo
• Optional - Product Specification PDF (Mainly for Product Design Category, but Spec Sheet can also be included for Implementation – of manufacturing details used in design)
To nominate a Lighting Designer for the 2019 LIT Lifetime Achievement Award, please email email@example.com with the following materials:
• Lighting Designer’s Full Name
• Current Company Information
• Headshot of Designer
• Series of designs, 5-7 images of work/projects
• Bio & Description of Career in Lighting Design
Selected by esteemed jury of designers and leaders in the lighting, interior design and architectural fields, the 3rd annual winners will receive the LIT trophy, extensive publicity showcasing their designs and products to an international audience, and more.
• 10% Early Bird discount until June 30th, 2019
• 5% Early Bird discount until July 31st, 2019
• Final Deadline: October 31st, 2019 – for professionals $220, for emerging $110
• Each additional category – for professionals $110, for emerging $55
Who can participate? ⇣
The LIT Design Awards is open to submissions on a global level, accepting entries from lighting manufacturers, designers and practices from all around the world.