Now in its 9th edition, WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award , an international competition for logos and business stationery, like every year aims to honor the world‘s best work in the area of logo design and business stationery.
The competition‘s aims also include the setting-up of workshops, congresses and exhibitions on the theme of graphic design and especially the theme of logo design. And last but not least, the competition is aimed at setting up international contacts between graphic designers all over the world.
There are three categories:
• Category 1: Logo / Symbol / Trademark – NEW
• Category 2: Logo / Symbol / Trademark – REDESIGN
• Category 3: IDENTITY – logo and minimum 3 Identity-Elements
How to Participate in Category 1 (LOGOS NEW) and Category 2 (LOGOS REDESIGN):
- Please create a horizontal format page for each logo: (Meant is DIN A4 or letter format or something similar horizontal.)
- Save your entry as Pdf file.
- Produce one Pdf file for each logo that you want to enter.
- Produce one Pdf file for each identity.
- You can enter as many logos and identities as you want.
- You can submit work created between January 1, 2016 and August 31, 2018.
It may be helpful for the jury to include an example of an application of the logo. This can be, for example, a letterhead or a business card. Please enclose the example in the same design as the logo, also with address and short description.
How to Participate in Category 3 (IDENTITY):
- In the category for identity – business stationery – the whole range of equipment can be submitted – but only as Pdf, not with original examples.
- Please create horizontal formatted pages.
- A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 20 pages can be submitted per business stationery. Take care that the examples are interesting and helpful to judge the identity.
- If your entry has more than 20 MB, please use www.wetransfer.com
Send all your entries to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All categories are open to student submissions.
The announcement of winners will take place on November 30, 2018.
The work which has been awarded by the jury will be published in a yearbook, which will be available for download as Pdf. Publications are also planned on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
The list of winners will be prospectively published on the website www.wolda.org
• Category 1 and 2:
1 – 5 logos = 45 euro each
6 – 10 logos = 40 euro each
11 – 20 logos = 35 euro each
• Category 3:
1 – 5 identities = 160 euro each
6 – 10 identities = 150 euro each
11 – 20 identities= 140 euro each
The WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award is open to all persons or companies of any nationality, place of birth or residence.
An international Jury will decide about awards in gold, silver and bronze. In addition to the main prizes, there are also the “Awards of Excellence” for outstanding individual achievements. These awards – like the main prizes – are on the list of winners. All winners will receive a certificate.
For all further informations about the The 9th WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award visit the following official website here.