Prix Ars Electronica 2019 International Competition For CyberArts now is over!
The Prix Ars Electronica, the world’s most time-honored media art competition, has been recently opened for entries for 2019, accepting entries from all parts of the world.
Ars Electronica has announced Prix Ars Electronica 2019, its international media art competition for CyberArts which is considered the world’s most time-honored media arts competition.
The Prix Ars Electronica is one of the world’s premier awards honoring creativity and innovativeness in the use of digital media. Every year since 1987, the Prix Ars Electronica has honored the world’s best media art works. Once a year a jury of international experts meets in Linz to select the winners of the renowned media art prize.
In 2019, Ars Electronica is accepting submissions in the following categories:
• Computer Animation — excellence in independent work in the arts and sciences as well as in high-end commercial productions in the film, advertising and entertainment industries
• Interactive Art + — dedicated to interactive works in all forms and formats, from installations to performances
• Digital Communities — wide-ranging social and artistic impact of the Internet technology as well as on the latest developments in social software, user generated content, mobile communications and location based services
• u19 – CREATE YOUR WORLD — gives kids and youngsters up to age 19 the opportunity to have a say about the world of tomorrow and to produce and present their concepts of and ideas for it
• Hybrid Art — dedicated specifically to today’s hybrid and transdisciplinary projects and approaches to media art
• Digital Musics & Sound Art — works combining sound and media, computer compositions ranging from electro-acoustic to experimental music, as well as sound installations
• Visionary Pioneers of Media Art — designed to honor individuals responsible for momentous, groundbreaking achievements
The 2019 awards presentation will take place during the Ars Electronica Festival 2019 in Linz from September 5 to 9, 2019.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry FeeThere is no entry fee to participate!
The Prix Ars Electronica is opened to all creatives from all parts of the world.