The 9th Annual Lovie Awards 2019 is now open for entries! The Lovie Awards is the most prestigious, and only truly pan-european award to honour work across Websites, Internet Video, Online Advertising, Apps, Mobile, Podcasts & Voice, and Social.
The mission of The Lovie Awards is to recognise the unique and resonant nature of the European Internet community – from Europe’s top web and creative networks and content publishers, to cultural and political organisations and individual creators.
This year's program features a host of new categories, including an inaugural suite of honors for Voice, Social Content Series & Campaigns and Video Series.
• Websites which recognises outstanding websites in multiple categories
• Internet Video content which premiered on the Internet including Virtual Reality, Comedy, Events & Live Broadcasts, Music & Entertainment and more
• Online Advertising including integrated campaigns, viral, branded content, media and more
• Social which recognises the social content and marketing across all platforms
• Apps, Mobile, Podcasts & Voice which recognises mobile websites and apps made for all mobile devices, as well as podcasts and *NEW* for this year, Voice
All work entered into The Lovie Awards must be created by a company or individual on behalf of a European-based client or individual, for use by European web audiences. Entries must have been in general use for at least part of the current calendar year. Entries do not, however, need to have been created this year. There is no limit to the number of entries that may be submitted by any entrant, nor is there a limit to the number of categories you may enter. A completed online entry form and fee must accompany each entry.
Finalists will be announced in September 2019 and Winners in October 2019 followed by a celebration in November 2019 in London.
The deadline to submit work this year is 19 July 2019. Enter your best work by 17 May 2019 to avoid late fees!
The Lovie Awards Competition 2019 is open to all organisations and individuals involved in designing, building, managing, maintaining, marketing, or promoting Websites, Online Advertising, Internet Video, Apps, Mobile, Podcasts & Voice, and Social content for European business, consumer, or general audiences.
Lovie Award winners represent the very best and brightest of the European Internet, taking home Gold, Silver, Bronze, and People's Lovie Awards.
Call for Applications Info
For all further informations about the The Lovie Awards 2019 visit the following official website here.