FILA Packaging Award now is over!
FILA Packaging Award: FILA Packaging Award, competition recently organised by the famouse company FILA and released on the site Desall.com, invites you to propose a new graphic and packaging design project for two new perfumes dedicated to the FILA Fashion and FILA Sport lines.
New packaging award has been recently organised by the FILA and released on the site Desall.com, inviting you to propose a new graphic and packaging design project for two new perfumes dedicated to the FILA Fashion and FILA Sport lines.
FILA is looking for new concepts for the packaging and the graphics of two new perfumes, man/woman or unisex, customised for the FILA Sport or FILA Fashion lines, interpreting the brand values with a unique and disruptive project.
• Objective of the contest: you are invited to propose an innovative and disruptive concept for the graphics and the packaging of 2 FILA perfumes (1 man version + 1 woman version or 2 unisex versions), customised for one of the two brand souls, Sport or Fashion, with the aim of creating a graphic project capable of eliciting an emotional response in the consumer and of being highly recognisable on the shelves.
• Project elements: you are invited to design the packaging, the graphics to be applied on the packaging and to customise the perfume cap and bottle:
- Design of the packaging: for a more practical producibility, the shape of the packaging shall be geometric and simple, preferably a parallelepipedon and comply with the standard dimensions for this product typology. The most characterising feature of the packaging might be the use of an innovative typology of opening, to offer a more rewarding and emotional user experience.
- Graphics of the packaging: the fundamental element for the customisation of the packaging is the graphics that will be applied on it, which shall be capable of eliciting an emotional response in the consumer and of being highly recognisable on the shelves.
- Cap: you may customise the cap in the colour/graphics of the internal part, but he shape will remain unchanged.
- Bottle: you may customise the bottle through a label or more in general by applying some colouring/graphics to the entire bottle, without changing or modifying the design of the bottle itself. You are free to customise the bottle as you prefer, without necessarily maintaining its transparency. Inside the Material files you will find the layout with details about the bottle size.
• Style: in line with the brand values, your graphics shall have an eccentric and disruptive style, highly recognisable on the shelves and capable of drawing the attention of the consumers, thanks to its unique and explosive character. Your projects shall comply with the FILA brand identity in the apparel sector and may accordingly reflect its Sport or Fashion souls.
- FILA Sport: loyal to the origin of the brand, that relies on the values of performance, history, tradition, sport champions;
- FILA Fashion: it reminds of values of luxury, unicity, collaborations with big brands and celebrities, streetwear.
With the aim of creating truly unique and original solutions, you are free to suggest the graphic elements or subjects you prefer and to use the styles, the technique and the colour palette you like most, without necessarily re-proposing the typical brand colours (red, white and blue) and with the possibility for you to take a different direction from the style and design of the perfumes already launched on the market by the brand. At your discretion the possibility to reinterpret one or both lines, as long as your proposal includes at least two perfumes.
• Logo: the FILA logo shall be applied on the decoration of the bottle and on your packaging, but it shall not necessarily be a major or a characterising element of the graphic project. You may decide how to position and – if need be – how to customise the logo according to the line you opt for, FILA Fashion or FILA Sport.
• Production technologies: the external packaging will be realised with paper and board and shall keep production costs low. At your discretion the possibility to propose finishes/surface post-processing for both the packaging and the various customisations.
Upload all the images that better present the graphics and the packaging of the two perfumes (rendering, descriptions, etc.) specifying for each what line you have chosen, FILA Fashion or FILA Sport.
Participants can present one or more projects, but only the projects published on the www.desall.com web site, via the upload page related to “FILA Packaging Award” will be accepted.
• Emotional impact and on-shelf visibility (5/5)
• Aesthetics (4/5)
• Compliance with the brand and with the target (4/5)
• Originality (4/5)
• Feasibility and economic sustainability (3/5)
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
This packaging design award is open to designers and creative talents of any nationality aged 18 years or older.