| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
Navigator Dreams 2018 – Global Design Contest - International Packaging award
This competition has expired on
The call for applications is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Packaging Awards, Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design Contest is back on with a 4th edition and now is open for entries for 2018 asking all individuals over 18 years of age to design the new Navigator Students packaging layout.
The Navigator Company is inviting young design students and professionals to partecipate in 4th edition of Packaging Award titled Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design Contest and to create the new Navigator Students packaging layout.
• The design proposal shall be developed within an A4 base (210x297mm), occupying a maximum of 80% of the total area.
• The proposal should allow for CMYK printing, without the use of special colours.
• The proposal should not have nor require any special paper cutting/folding.
• Design proposals shall be submitted as JPG files (598x845px 72dpis RGB - 5Mb Max), in order to enable the proposals preview on the contest website.
• In the A4 layout, three elements are mandatory:
- Navigator logo
- The word Students
- The 80 g.m-2 reference
• The proposals must comply with Navigator Students brand values – they want them to be perceived as technological, modern, innovative and fun.
• Making-of films or presentations must be sent as mp4 files or pdf files and should not exceed 15Mb.
• Each candidate is allowed to enter multiple projects, by submitting separate entry processes.
• Candidates must ensure they have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted.
Navigator will select 30 projects, from the total eligible proposals, as Dreams 2017 edition finalists. These projects will be reviewed by an independent jury, composed of distinguished designers and Navigator’s brand and marketing managers.
The winners will be announced on the 30th of April 2018 and are required to transmit all copyright of their proposals to Navigator.
There is no entry fees for this competition!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design Contest is open to all individuals over 18 years of age.
The 3 best submissions will be awarded with a iMac Pro, a Cintiq 27 QHD and an iPad Pro with Apple pencil.
For all further informations about the Navigator Dreams 2018 – Global Design Contest visit the following official website: