2019 Dieline Awards now is over!
2019 Dieline Awards: The 2019 Dieline Awards, packaging design award open for submissions recognizes the absolute best in consumer product packaging design worldwide, bringing awareness to the immense value that lies in well-designed brand packaging.
The 2019 Dieline Awards is now open for submissions. The Awards recognizes the absolute best in consumer product packaging design worldwide, bringing awareness to the immense value that lies in well-designed brand packaging.
Now in its 9th year, the competition offers more in-depth categories than it ever has to help celebrate innovation and honor excellence in packaging design around the globe.
There is a lot of categories in which you can submit your project. To see all categories click here. You may enter your project in multiple categories.
Any consumer package design project created, produced, or launched in retail between Dec 1st, 2017 and Dec 31st, 2018. Dieline Awards will not accept works that are considered to be plagiarisms. All works submitted must be photographs or digital renders of packages.
Concept work, unpublished prototypes, speculative, or unpublished creations are not accepted in any category except Student and Concept.
• Photos of your project. Please note that your first upload should be the one that best represents your project.
• A short description of your project which should include: who designed the project, and who the client is. Also describe what type of product it is and the creative inspiration behind the packaging.
• All images must be JPG or PNG format in RGB, with a maximum file size of 1000KB.
An esteemed jury of structural packaging, design, branding, and consumer product experts examine each submission with regards to five key elements: Creativity, Marketability, Innovation, Execution, and On-Pack Branding.
The deadline for submissions is January 14, with a late deadline of January 29, 2019.
Winners will be notified by March 2019.
All winners are invited to receive their award in person at the Dieline Awards Ceremony at the Dieline Conference 2019 in Chicago. All winners will be announced on TheDieline.com in, May 2019.
• Early registration (Wednesday, November 7th – Friday, Nov 23rd 2018) - $155 (Professional), $50 (Student & Concept)
• Regular registration (Saturday, Nov. 24th – Monday, Jan. 14th 2019) - $175 (Professional), $60 (Student & Concept)
• Late registration (Tuesday, Jan. 15th – Tuesday, Jan 29th 2019) - $200 (Professional), $70 (Student & Concept)
• Final deadline (Wednesday, Jan 30th – Friday, Feb 15th 2019) - $240 (Professional), $80 (Student & Concept)
Dieline Awards is a worldwide competition with entries accepted internationally. Anyone can enter Dieline Awards.