Internation photo contest organised by the Foam Magazine and titled Foam Talent Call is one of the photographic industry's most prestigious photo contests for young photographers all over the world.
It is a career building platform, helping to launch aspiring talents into the international photography industry and giving them international acclaim and recognition.
Over the past decade the Talent Call has helped launch the careers of numerous talents around the world by giving their work the exposure and recognition it deserves. This year Foam Magazine announcing its 12th annual photo contest for emerging photographers.
The Foam Talent Call 2018 does not have a specific theme. Submitted work should be representative of your artistic practice.
• Two series with 8 - 10 images per series.
• A brief description of each series (up to 500 words per series) in a single Word document or PDF.
• A summarised CV (PDF or Word document in English).
• Images must be in low resolution and weigh between 500KB and 1MB each. Each series can weigh up to 10MB total.
• Images must be in .jpg / .png / .gif format.
• Submissions with series of more than 10 or less than 8 images will not be considered.
• Submissions with a random selection of images will not be considered.
The 2018 Foam Talent Call opens for submissions on 1 February 2018.
Entry fee is 35 Euro.
This contest is open to photographers between the ages of 18 and 35.
Selected photographers will gain international exposure and recognition within the photography industry through a number of career-building opportunities offered by the award, including publication in Foam Magazine, participation in a traveling group exhibition and the opportunity for their work to be added to the prestigious Art Collection Deutsche Börse.
Being selected as a Foam Talent puts you in the spotlight of the international photography world. It marks you as an emerging artist with great promise and gives you the means to jumpstart your career.