All About Photo Awards 2019 now is over!
All About Photo Awards has been recently opened for entries and now in its 4th edition invites photographers from around the world to submit their best work for consideration.
All About Photo is pleased to announce the new call for entries for their annual photography award titled "The Mind’s Eye".
The 4th edition of the All About Photo Awards 2019 invites photographers from around the world to submit their best work for consideration. In reference to Henri Cartier-Bresson’s photo essay, The Mind’s Eye investigates the depth and thoughts behind each image.
"To take photographs means to recognize - simultaneously and within a fraction of a second - both the fact itself and the rigorous organization of visually perceived forms that give it meaning. It is putting one’s head, one’s eye and one’s heart on the same axis".
• The competition is open to all genres and subject matter. All types of photography, from digital to analog to alternative processes and beyond are encouraged to enter. All works must be original.
• You can enter up to 40 images. Photographs will be judged individually and not as a unified group of photos.
Images requirements: • No Watermarks.
• Saved as JPEG or JPG.
• Resolution of 72 dpi.
• Grayscale or RGB profile.
• Layers must be flattened.
• Digital file should not exceed 2 MB.
• Longest dimension should not exceed 1200 pixels, with a minimum size of 200 pixels.
Artist retains all copyrights to their own images. The artist’s name and photo title will be included wherever the photographs are displayed.
The Competition consists of a juried assessment based on the following criteria:
2. Artistic skill/Photographic quality.
Winners will be notified by email by May 01, 2019. Winners’ names will be also available online at www.all-about-photo.com after May 01, 2019.
Entry fees are $30 (US Dollars) for up to 3 images and $5 (US Dollars) for each additional image. Each entrant can submit a maximum of 40 images.
Who can participate? ⇣
All About Photo Awards 2019 is open to all individuals who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. It is open to professional and amateur photographers alike.