Organised by Epson, 10th Epson Internationa Pano Awards 2019 recenlty has been announced inviting both amateur and professional photographers.
The Epson Internationa Pano Awards is the one of the largest international photography award for panoramic photography, which showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide.
• Open Awards - Nature / Landscapes or Built Environment / Architecture
• Amateur Awards - Nature / Landscapes or Built Environment / Architecture
• VR/360 Awards
Entrants must upload their entries as digital files.
Open & Amateur competitions requirements:
• RGB (sRGB or Adobe RGB) • 3000 Pixels on the longest side and not greater than 1500 pixels on the shortest side
• 300 PPI
• saved as a jpeg at a setting 10 or higher
• do not watermark your images
VR/360 competition requirements:
• 6144 by 3072 pixel (equirectangular) image
• jpegs must be 6144 x 3072, but may have black bands at top and/or bottom
• RGB colour space (sRGB or Adobe RGB), JPEG quality setting 10
• no logos, watermarks or nadir caps (blank nadir caps or mirror balls are acceptable)
• Final images for judging will be produced with Pano2VR software (see www.gardengnomesoftware.com) and you may like to test your settings on this software before entering.
For resources on VR photography, visit www.vrphotography.com, www.worldwidepanorama.org, and www.gardengnomesoftware.com
Fees start at $18 (US) per image and vary depending on the entry category. Entries submitted after 1st July 2019 are considered late and cost more.
Who can participate? ⇣
The 10th Epson Internationa Pano Awards 2019 is open to both amateur and professional photographers.