Monochrome Photography Awards 2018, an annual competition for professional and amateur photographers, is now open for entries. Its every year mission is to celebrate monochrome visions and discover most amazing photographers from around the world.
There are thirteen categories in which you can participate:
• Fashion / Beauty
• Fine Art
Photographs must be resized to 1000 pixels on the longest side. They must be saved as JPEG file (JPG).
Prepare your files with the following specifications:
- sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit,
- longest dimension equals 1000 pixels,
- saved as a JPEG at a setting of 10 (100%) or higher,
- no watermarks / copyright units / logos on images
- only bleed photographs without borders
Naming the files:
The filename must contain your full name, for example: LastName_FirstName.jpg
Please do not include any characters such as @, $, #, as a part of the file name.
The winners of the Professional and Amateur categories will receive the titles Monochrome Photographer of the Year and Monochrome Discovery of the Year along with cash prizes. Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
Winners announcement is scheduled for January 13, 2019.
• Professional: 25 USD/Single Entry
• Amateur: 20 USD/Single Entry
Who can participate? ⇣
Monochrome Photography Awards 2018 is open to all points of view, all levels of expertise, and all ideas of black and white photography.