The Chelsea International Photography Competition 2019 is open to entries from throughout the world, of all backgrounds and experience levels. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
The Chelsea International Photography Competition provides the winning participants an opportunity to exhibit at one of our New York spaces, located in the heart of the Chelsea art district. The sprawling and elegant street-level space attracts hundreds of visitors with its striking exterior.
Along with the exciting opportunity to showcase your works in New York, each artist will additionally be provided with invaluable promotional benefits:
• Your work will be displayed at the gallery.
• A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of the gallery’s highly talented public relations writers.
• The gallery’s PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
• An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
• An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on the gallery’s various social media channels.
• Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
• An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
• Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
• Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
Only 1 artist will be awarded with the participation in an Art Fair.
$500 cash prize will be awarded to 5 selected photographers and their work will be shown on our websites.
5 artists will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com, which includes an artist statement composed by ARTmine’s talented art writers.