Click A Smile 2019 Photo Contest now is over!
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is happy to bring back its celebrated annual photography contest – Click A Smile! Open to photography enthusiasts – amateur and professional – across the world.
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is happy to bring back its celebrated annual photo contest – Click A Smile! open to photography enthusiasts – amateur and professional – across the world.
This contest invites beautiful photographs that capture the joy and innocence of smiling children from all the corners of the globe.
Click a Smile is an annual photography competition which provides wholesome mid-day meals to over 1.8 million children across 12 states 2 Union territories of India.
The food provided by the foundation brings smile to the faces of many children thus the theme of the contest ‘Smile of children’ completely resonates with the cause. It focusses on celebrating the innocence and joy of a child’s smile. The criteria of the competition therefore, is that the entries must have the picture of a smiling child (or children) from anywhere in the world, in any setting, ranging from home, school, playground or even the neighborhood.
• Participants can submit a maximum of 3 best photographs with captions.
• Photographs should be digital (for example: JPEG format).
• The file size must not exceed 4 MB, with a minimum resolution of 800 pixels.
• Both colour as well as black-and-white photographs will be accepted in the contest.
• The photograph must not be manipulated. Multiple exposures, composite images, sandwich shots and photographs which consist in any way of more than one separate image or which have been manipulated, are not eligible.
• Photographs submitted must be entirely original and taken by the participant.
The shortlisted entries will be judged by a high-profile panel of illustrious industry experts, who will select the top 3 winners.
All the photographs will be judged on the basis of content, composition, sensitivity, creativity and style.
There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
This photo contest is open to photography enthusiasts, amateur and professional across the world.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!