Communication Arts Photography Competition 2018 now is over!
Communication Arts Photography Competition 2018: The Communication Arts Photography Competition, the most prestigious competition and one of the most-coveted awards in the industry for creativity in photography, is now opened for submit to the edition 2018.
CA’s Award, Communication Arts Photography Competition, the most prestigious photography competition for creativity in photography and one of the most-coveted awards in the industry, is now open for entries for 2018 inviting all photographers worldwide to partecipate with they best works.
Any photograph first published or produced from March 2017 through March 2018 is eligible.
There are nine categories in which you can submit your work:
• Advertising (ads, posters, CDs, packaging, etc.)
• Books (cover/jacket and/or interior, must be published)
• Editorial (consumer or trade magazine, newspaper)
• For Sale (poster, print, note paper, greeting card, licensing/stock, gallery sale, etc.)
• Institutional (company/association publication, brochures, collateral, etc.)
• Motion/Cinematography (time-based media for film, television, video or Web)
• Self-Promotion (promotion for photographers, creative firms and vendors)
• Unpublished (commissioned but not published, personal work, etc.)
• Student Work (any project created for a school assignment)
Entries may originate from any country. Explanation of the function in English is very important to the judges. Submission of entries acknowledges the right of Communication Arts to use them for publication and exhibition.
Your work will be selected by a nationally representative jury of distinguished designers, art directors and photographers and will be distributed worldwide.
If chosen, winning places you in the highest ranks of your profession.
Entry Fees are
• for a $40 single print entry/$80 print series
• for a $90 single video entry/$180 video series
• for a $20 single student print entry/$40 student print series/$45 single student video entry/$90 student video series
Entries registered after 9 March 2018 require a late fee of $10 per entry.
This photography competition is open worldwide to any photographer.