Dodho magazine - Black & White Awards 2019 now is over!
Dodho magazine - Black & White Awards 2019: Black & White Awards 2019, photography competition has been recently organised by Dodho magazine inviting you to participate in the third edition of the dodho prizes in black and white.
Dodho Magazine invites you to participate in the 3rd edition of the dodho prizes in black and white, looking for the best portfolios and photographic projects in black and white for the 2019 year.
The purpose of Dodho Magazine is to disseminate and promote the work of emerging and established photographers from around the world. They vocation is the constant search for photographers and works with potential deserving a global promotion.
Organiser are eager to see projects, portfolios or project bodies with new focus points and innovative approaches, as well as portfolios and projects within the more traditional black and white photography. They are looking for photographers of all cultures, points of view and over 18 years of age. The only requirement is quality and to be willing to take giant steps in your career.
The contest is open to any black and white photography interpretation, from photojournalism, street photography, artistic photography, portrait, nude, landscapes. Any genre has room for the dodho 2019 black and white awards. The only requirement is to have a view of the world around us and a unique and personal speech.
• You can send as many works as you wish, with no limit on the volume of participation.
• Each project or portfolio should consist of 10 to 20 compressed photographs in a folder in .ZIP format, each of the photographs must have a minimum size of 1200px on its largest side. The maximum weight of each .ZIP file must be 25Mb.
• You can upload a text in the same presentation or registration form. Although it is not mandatory, organiser recommend that you include a description of the project.
• There is no temporary restriction based on when an image was taken. You can present images taken at any stage of your career.
• There are no restrictions on the use of digital manipulation.
A great international judging panel will select the best images and portfolios from all possible points of view. 10 finalists, 2 special mentions, 2 selected photographers and a single winner will be selected for the prizes and benefits of this edition of the black and white dodho awards. The jury’ decision will be communicated during the second week of October.
• Technical factors,
• composition factors,
• emotional factors,
• style factors.
• 1 Portfolio - €30
• 2 Portfolio - €45
• 3 Portfolio - €60
The Dodho magazine - Black & White Awards 2019 is opened to all emerging and established photographers from around the world.