• About •
The Fotofestiwal Open Call 2020 – International Festival of Photography in Łódź gives you an opportunity to present your works to the audience of the International Festival of Photography held on 4-21 June 2020 in Łódź (Poland).
Fotofestiwal was established in 2001 as one of the first photographic events in Poland. Since then it has become one of the most important and largest photography festivals in Central Europe, but its basic mission has not changed.
The organizers present different faces of photography, talk through photography about important social and artistic issues, introduce the audience to the unobvious beauty and unique history of Łódź. They organize exhibitions in post-industrial spaces, emphasize networking events, try to develop new ways of talking about photography. Submission requirements:
• Biography with up to 1500 characters
• CV with up to 2000 characters (or PDF file)
• Each participant can submit maximum 2 projects.
• 10 to 20 images per project
• File type must be JPG
• At least 3000px on the long edge
The competition does not impose any thematic, age or geographical limitations.
From among the submitted projects, the jury will select 6 best which, in cooperation with the curators of Fotofestiwal, will be presented in the form of an exhibition.
Fotofestiwal 2020 will be held in Łódź, Poland between 4th and 21st June.
For each submitted project the cost is 15 Euro.
• Eligibility •
Organiser are looking for artists with exceptional personalities and projects which present bold visions.
• Prize •
If your project is selected as one of the six best, you will be offered:
• Exhibition during Fotofestiwal 2020 (over 20.000 viewers)
• Production budget (and full technical support) – 450 Euro
• Artist’s fee – 400 Euro
• Accommodation for the main weekend of the festival (4–7 June, 2020 3 nights)
• Reimbursement of travel expenses up to 200 Euro
• Promotion before, during and after the festival