Global Peace Photo Award 2020 now is over!
Global Peace Photo Award 2020: The Alfred Fried Photography Award from now held under the new name Global Peace Photo Award, is calling for entries in its 2020 edition inviting all photographers from anywhere in the world to participate.
The Alfred Fried Photography Award from now will be held under the new name Global Peace Photo Award, inspired by 1911 Nobel Peace Laureates Alfred Fried and Tobias Asser, is calling for entries all photographers from anywhere in the world.
The Global Peace Photo Award recognizes and promotes photographers from all over the world whose pictures capture human efforts towards a peaceful world and the quest for beauty and goodness in our lives. The award goes to those photographs that best express the idea that our future lies in peaceful coexistence. Submission requirements:
● You may submit as many entries as you wish. You may enter several photographs as individual submissions - SINGLE IMAGE - without an overall theme. Or you can submit up to 20 photographs as one STORY.
● The photographs must not be older than three years at the time when the call for entry opens.
● For each submission (single image or story) you must have a caption in English, maximum length 2000 characters.
● Digital submissions must be saved as .jpg, with more than 3000 pixels on the longest side.
● Photographs that are part of a reportage on a topic must not be manipulated in a way that changes the meaning of the picture. For other entries, it is accepted digitally edited images and photo montages if they serve to explore a theme creatively. All digitally edited images must make clear what has been done to them in the captions that accompany the images.
The jury will judge the photographs on artistic merit, originality, subject and style.
The award winners10 July 2020.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
The Global Peace Photo Award is open to all photographers from anywhere in the world.