The Call for Entries titled LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018 is now open!
LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
photography competition in its 9th edition LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018 has been open for entries with aim to discover and showcase the world’s best contemporary photographers including all genres of photography, and from diverse cultures on every continent.
The largest annual photography competition organised by LensCulture, are open for entries for 2018 inviting photographers of all levels and any part of the world to partecipate.
The LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018 aim to discover and showcase the world’s best contemporary photographers! As they approach the Awards’ 10th anniversary, this year’s competition will celebrate a decade of helping photographers of all levels gain global recognition. The Awards will culminate with a series of international gallery and festival events, worldwide media coverage, and career-changing exposure for the jury’s six winners, eight jurors’ picks and 25 finalists.
For best results, upload the highest-quality JPEGs, sized a minimum of 1200 pixels on the longest side but up to 2000 pixels is even better. Maximum size is 10Mb. The file name should be under 50 characters.
The organizers welcome submissions from photographers with no limitations on age, level, genre, or location.
Each of the winners, jurors’ picks and finalists will gain access to the broadest exposure we've ever offered through a LensCulture award. Together with our audience of 2.8 million, we will celebrate 10 years of exposure as one of the largest contemporary photography communities in the world!
• Single entries can be submitted for free this year!
• the entry fee for series of up to 10 photos is $60. The cost for 5 single photos judged as 5 separate entries is $50.
This competition is open to all photographers of all levels and any part of the world.
The 2018 prize list for Winners and Finalists includes:
• $22,000 in Grant Awards
• London Gallery Exhibition
• Visibility with LensCulture Insiders
• Exposure Awards 2018 Online Exhibition
• A Series of International Photo Festival Projections
• Published in The Best of LensCulture, Volume 2
• International Press Exposure
• Opportunity for LensCulture Instagram Takeover
• Feature Article on LensCulture
• LensCulture Network Membership (Winners only)
• Massive Exposure to our Global Audience of 2.8 Million
• Submission Review by Photo Industry Professional*
• Engage in the Global Photography Community
• Opportunities for Immediate Exposure
• LensCulture Portfolio Account
For all further informations about the competition LensCulture Exposure Awards 2018 or to submit your works visit the following official website: