Monochrome Photography Awards 2019, annual international black and white photography contest for professional and amateur photographers, is now open for entries! Its every year mission is to celebrate monochrome visions and discover most amazing photographers from around the world.
• Fashion / Beauty
• Fine Art
The competition are open to all points of view, all levels of expertise, and all ideas of black and white photography.
Photographs must be resized to 1000 pixels on the longest side. They must be saved as JPEG file (JPG).
Prepare your files with the following specifications:
- sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit,
- longest dimension equals 1000 pixels,
- saved as a JPEG at a setting of 10 (100%) or higher,
- no watermarks / copyright units / logos on images
- only bleed photographs without borders
Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
Winners announcement is scheduled for January 13, 2019.
• Professional: 25 USD/Single Entry
• Amateur: 20 USD/Single Entry
This annual competition is open to both professional and amateur photographers.
Filed under ⇣photography monochrome photography competitions
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: https://monoawards.com/