Organized by ND Magazine, ND Awards - Neutral Density Photography Awards, the most prestigious annual photography competition that aims to promote photography and photographers, has been recently opened for entries in its 2019 edition. This competition has idea to create new opportunities to present most valuable work to the audiences all over the world and to build a place where photographers can show different points of view and thrive through this competition.
The highly acclaimed ND Awards is a melting pot of some of the world’s most outstanding and talented souls in the field of photography where recognition, prestige and publicity are instantaneously gained by the winning entry. One of the primordial goals of this competition is to create a global center of photography that ushers the gathering of outstanding artists together, promote their art, and yield unique opportunities for professionals and amateurs to showcase their skills.
Categories are divided in two sections Professional and Non-Professional).
Professional categories are:
• Fine Art,
Non-professional categories are:
• Fine Art,
• There is no limit to the number of individual images or image series each photographer may submit. You may enter all your images into 1 category, or any of the 30 sub-categories. You may also enter the same image into as many categories as you wish.
• Files must meet the following specifications:
- sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit;
- Longest dimension must be 1100 pixels;
- Saved as a JPEG at a setting of 10 (100%) or higher.
- No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos on images
- Only bleed photographs without borders
• Winning Entrants must be able to provide a high resolution digital file. This file will be used only to prove the ownership of the image.
Images that have won prizes in other competitions or that have been submitted in other competitions currently underway are eligible.
There is no time or date restriction on when the image was taken.
All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
Your photos will be rated individually by an esteemed panel of international judges, including: gallery owners, publishers, editors and renowned photographers. Winners of each subcategory will be awarded with Gold Star, Silver Star and Bronze Star awards.
Winners will be announced on 24 November 2019.
• Non-Professional - Single image entry fee: $20
• Non-Professional - Series entry fee (from 2 to 5 images): $25
• Professional - Single image entry fee: $25
• Professional - Series entry fee (from 2 to 5 images): $30
Multiple Category entries has additional fee of $10 per category.
The ND Awards is open to all Photographers, Amateur and Professional from all over the world. Anyone over 18 years of age can enter the competition.
The following prizes will be awarded:
• Photographer of the Year – $2,500
• Discovery of the Year – $1,300
• 6 winners of each professional category will receive $500
• 5 winners of each Non-professional category will receive $300
The entrants with the highest final score in Professional and Non-Professional level of expertise will be announced the major prize winners with the titles Photographer of the Year and Discovery of the Year.
Filed under ⇣photography competitions
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: https://ndawards.net/Organizer: ND Magazine