Prix Virginia International Photography Prize For Women 2020 now is over!
Prix Virginia International Photography Prize For Women 2020: The Prix Virginia, photography competition organized by the Association SYLVIA S, has been recently opened for entries for 2018 and like every two year invites only woman photographer to partecipate recognizing its works.
Prix Virginia International Photography Prize For Women 2020, photography competition organized by the SYLVIA S Association every two year recognizes the work of a woman photographer.
Work done for commercial advertising or as an editorial assignment for an article will not be accepted. Photos submitted to the Virginia Prize should not have been exhibited in France.
Applicants should submit:
• a complete curriculum vitae (pdf 10Mb);
• a short letter, written by the applicant, outlining why she is applying for the prize and the artistic and creative dimensions of the work submitted (pdf);
• 12 to 18 images, on any subject, black and white and/or color - it is reccomended to submit one cohesive body of work rather than single images.
• Each photography must be in jpeg, 72 dpi, maximum 1,5Mb.
• Each photography must mention in his title the number of the photography, the name of the candidate, and the title of the photography.
Only 1 application per candidate is accepted.
The Jury is composed of eight key cultural figures who deliberate and designate the Winner. The jury shall designate the Winner and the Selection of the Jury consisting of 10 photographers. The prize winner and the 10 specially recognized will be invited to send via internet their photography files in high definition (300 DPI, 30cm length).
An award ceremony will be held in Paris in November 2020, on a date to be decided after the Jury has reached their decision. The ceremony is public.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
This photography competition is open to all living professional women photographers, regardless of age or nationality, with the exception of photojournalism and advertising.