UPOTY Urban Photographer Of The Year 2019 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: Organised by CBRE, UPOTY Urban Photographer of the Year, largest photography competition of its kind, recently has opened 2019 edition inviting both amateur and professional photographers alike to capture their vision of a future city for a chance to win the photography trip of a lifetime.
The UPOTY Urban Photographer of the Year, organised by CBRE, is the largest photography competition of its kind, challenging both amateur and professional photographers alike to capture their vision of a future city for a chance to win the photography trip of a lifetime.
This year’s theme invites photographers to submit photos that capture their vision of a future city.
The Contest invites the entrant to submit original photos capturing what the entrant considers to be the essence of “The Connected City", at any time of day, be it poignant, inspiring, quirky or amusing (the “Photo” or “Photos”).
Upload and submit your Photo(s) and specify which hour of the day each Photo is meant to represent. The Photo submitted for a specific hour need not have been taken during that hour, but should look as if it was.
Each entrant may submit one Photo that represents one hour of the day, up to a total of 24 photos (each representing a different hour of the day) per person for the entire Contest Period.
• Photos must be in .jpg format;
• Photos must at least 300 dpi;
• Photos must be saved in RGB/SRGB colour;
• Photos must be between 1MB and 8MB in size;
• The Photo cannot have previously won any promotion or competition of any kind;
• Photos taken on a mobile device may be submitted as well;
• Watermarks are allowed but not encouraged. If your photo is selected as a winner, you will be expected to supply a photograph without a watermark for use in any competition promotion, including the Urban Photographer of the Year coffee table book.
Eligible photos will be evaluated by the Judges in accordance with the following skills-based judging criteria:
• Creativity & style
• Image or print presentation
• Centre of interest
• Colour balance
• Technical excellence
• Photographic technique
• Story telling & subject matter
Judging will take place in February and March 2019 and the Judges’ decision will be final.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
The Urban Photographer of the Year is open wordlwide to individuals 18 years of age or older.