Urban Photographer Of The Year 2018 now is over!
Urban Photographer Of The Year 2018: Organised by CBRE, Urban Photographer of the Year, largest photography competition of its kind, recently has opened edition 2018 inviting both amateur and professional photographers alike to capture the essence of the urban environment.
Urban Photographer of the Year is the largest photography competition of its kind, celebrating the richness and diversity of city life around the world by challenging both amateur and professional photographers alike to capture the essence of the urban environment.
This year’s theme is ’Cities of Connections: People, Places, and Perspectives’.
• Photos must be in .jpg format;
• Photos must at least 300 dpi;
• Photos must be saved in RGB/SRGB colour;
• Photos must be between 1MB and 8MB in size; and
• The Photo cannot have previously won any promotion or competition of any kind.
• Watermarks are allowed but not encouraged. If your photo is selected as a winner, you will be expected to supply a photograph without a watermark for use in any competition promotion, including the Urban Photographer of the Year coffee table book.
Photos may be submitted that have been taken on a mobile device.
The Contest invites the entrant to submit original photos capturing what the entrant considers to be the essence of ’The Connected City’, at any time of day, be it poignant, inspiring, quirky or amusing
Photos will be evaluated by the Judges as a panel in accordance with the following skills-based judging criteria:
• Creativity & style
• Image or print presentation
• Centre of interest
• Colour balance
• Technical excellence
• Photographic technique
• Story telling & subject matter
Judging will take place in December 2017 and January 2018.
For Photos submitted by an entrant that is over 18, the Photo that receives the highest total scores based on the Judging Criteria for each hour of the day will be deemed a finalist.
Copyright in all Photos remains the property of the entrant at all times.
There is no entry fee for this competition.
This competition is open wordlwide to individuals 13 years of age or older as of date of entry.
There is no entry fee to participate!