The ZEISS Photography Award 2020 is open to all photographers worldwide over 18.
Winner of the ZEISS Photography Award receives:
• A range of ZEISS camera lenses of their choice worth a total of €12,000
• €3,000 to cover travel costs for a photo project
• Flights and accommodation to attend the Sony World Photography Awards night and the exhibition opening in London in April 2020.
• ZEISS will also invite the winner to their headquarters in Germany to enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the factory and the chance to test out a variety of ZEISS lenses
• The winner will also have the chance to collaborate directly with ZEISS and the World Photography Organisation for future projects