Bee Breeders, in partnership with ARCHHIVE BOOKS, is calling for poem submissions for their third print publication “Poems of a Modern Day Architect” which is planned for release in Spring 2020.
Organizer is asking you to submit a poem about what architecture is and what it means to be an architect in the modern world.
• Text (600 words or less);
• Spelling in American standard English;
• Poems cannot have been previously published;
• All submissions must be submitted digitally in .doc format;
• No illustrations or video files are accepted.
All information submitted by participants must be in English.
Registration period close on 11 December, 2019, but you can submit your project until 18 December, 2019, (11:59pm GMT+0).
The 3 winning proposals and 15 honourable mentions will be selected.
The winners will be announced on 13 January, 2020.
• Early Bird Registration (September 04 - October 08) is US $20, instead for a students is US $15.
• Advance Registration (October 09 - November 05) is US $25, instead for a students is US $20.
• Last Minute Registration (November 06 - December 11) is US $30, instead for a students is US $25.
Competition is open to all. No professional qualification is required. Design proposals can be developed individually or by teams (4 team members maximum).
Bee Breeders will award a total of US $1,000 in prize money to competition winners as follows:
• 1st Prize US $1,000
• 2nd Prize US $600
• 3rd Prize US $300
+ 15 HONOURABLE MENTIONS
Furthermore, selected winners will be included in the ARCHHIVE BOOKS “Poems of a Modern Day Architect” print publication. Quotes from selected winners will also appear in the Bee Breeders short film to be launched in Spring 2020.
The publication will be featured on their partner websites too, and is intended to receive international exposure. Each selected author will receive a free copy of ARCHHIVE BOOKS Issue No 3.
Bee Breeders will acknowledge the outstanding performance of all winners and honourable mentions with Certificates of Achievement.