54th Chicago International Film Festival Poster Competition now is over!
54th Chicago International Film Festival Poster Competition: Cinema/Chicago accepting submissions for the 54th Chicago International Film Festival Poster Competition, annual competition that seeks out a unique poster to serve as the key image for the Festival taking place October 10-21, 2018.
Poster competition recently organised by Cinema/Chicago seeks out a unique poster to serve as the key image for the 54th Chicago International Film Festival taking place October 10-21, 2018.
The official Festival poster is the signature look of the Chicago International Film Festival each year.
Poster submissions should convey the experience of the Festival and be designed with the tagline "Everybody Loves Movies".
• All designs must be 27” x 40”, or scale to 27” x 40”
• Must be vertically orientated
• Design must be easily translated into a variety of mediums (online banners, book covers, etc.)
• Design must incorporate the Festival’s official “eyes” logo (available here)
• Design must reflect the theme “Everybody Loves Movies” and include that text
• Design must clearly state: 54th Chicago International Film Festival
• Design must include the festival dates: October 10-21, 2018
• Design must include website: ChicagoFilmFestival.com
• Artists must use their own original artwork; Copyrighted characters, images or clip art will not be accepted (with the exception of the Chicago International Film Festival logo)
• All file submissions must be in pdf, jpeg or png format
• Entries must be submitted at 300 dpi(CMYK)
• File must be no larger than 12MB
• Entries must include a completed Submission Form
• To submit multiple designs, submit the Form and entry fee for each design
Entrants may submit as many times as they like.
Entries must be submitted by June 1, 2018 at 11:59pm CST. Late entries will not be accepted.
Entry fee to partecipate in this competition is 25 USD per entry.
This competition is open to everyone worldwide.