| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Adelaide Fringe Festival 2019 Poster Design Competition
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Adelaide Fringe, an annual open-access arts festival and poster competition in South Australia, is calling on artists and graphic designers worldwide to submit designs for 2019 edition.
The Adelaide Fringe, an annual open-access arts festival and poster competition in South Australia, is calling on artists and graphic designers worldwide to submit designs for 2019 edition. The Adelaide Fringe Poster competition is as iconic as the Festival itself. Each year since the birth of the festival the Adelaide Fringe hero image has been a poster competition entry, with previous winners including artists such as Driller Jet Armstrong, Sue Ninham, Michael Atchison, Pro Hart, Jonathon Oxlade and Jennifer Rimbault.
The Adelaide Fringe is an Open Access festival. Each year they celebrate thousands of diverse artists who perform in hundreds of glorious venues to the delight of hundreds of thousands of audience members. The Adelaide Fringe is a festival of the people, by the people, for the people. This is the biggest Arts Festival in the nation and growing every year. The Fringe delivers a whole month of summer festive fun across the city of Adelaide – people flock from all over the world to celebrate the joy of arts in the sunshine by day and under big starry skies by night.
During Fringe time, Adelaide transforms into a festival wonderland for everyone. Adelaide Fringe allows you to discover all sorts of performers in all sorts of places putting on shows across all sorts of art forms.
Whether you are a beginner with a great idea or consider yourself a graphic design guru, or a visual artist Adelaide Fringe want to see your expression of what makes the Fringe so… well, Fringey!
Organiser is looking for a poster that captures the colourful, playful, inclusive and cheeky spirit of the Adelaide Fringe!
• The winning design will need to demonstrate flexibility in a number of different ways. This includes being reproduced in different sizes as well in monochrome (black and white). The design must have the versatility to use in a number of creative applications, including t-shirts, posters, program booklets, banner signage and FringeTIX box offices.
• If you use any images you haven’t created yourself you must own the copyright for the images or have permission to use them in your design.
• If you're looking for some inspiration, you can view some of the past posters on the official website.
• Remember to treat the poster brief as guidelines only. Thinking outside the box is relished and encouraged!
• The design may be in any medium and in any art form such as digital, illustration, painting, sculpture or photography, however the final entry must be two dimensional.
• Files over 10mb will be too large to be accepted by online application – if you experience any issues please provide via Dropbox link, WeTransfer or a similar link them).
• Your original design may incorporate a range of materials and mediums, but your final entry must still be a two-dimensional representation of these ideas. The winner will be required to provide a layered Photoshop or InDesign version of the poster with a minimum resolution of 300DPI at A1 size (594x841mm) or a scalable vector/EPS file.
• The 2019 Adelaide Fringe logo will be added by Adelaide Fringe to the winner's artwork, however if you wish to show how the logo will be incorporated into your design, you may download it as a JPG on the official web site.
There is no entry fees for this competition.
Adelaide Fringe Poster competition is calling on artists and graphic designers worldwide.
1st price: $3.000
The winning image will receive the massive exposure of becoming the symbol of Adelaide Fringe 2019 (will be incorporated into the official branding and marketing material for the 2019 Adelaide Fringe), and the winning artist will also receive $3,000 of the cash prize, and free artist registration to present their own exhibition as part of the 2019 Adelaide Fringe. Winner’s poster will be exposed to an audience of almost 2 million.
For all further informations about the competition Adelaide Fringe Festival 2019 Poster Design Competition or to submit your works visit the following official website: