Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda Competition 2019 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda – Francisco Mantecón Competition 2019, has been recently opened for entries inviting any person worldwide to participate.
Terras Gauda Wineries and the Vigo Port Authority, are once again the proud sponsors of the enormous and prestigious communications project that the International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda – Francisco Mantecón Competition has become.
In an effort to establish a permanent connection between the competition and the city of Vigo and Galicia, both parties have signed a collaborative agreement which will allow the Port of Vigo (one of the most important in the world) to serve as a biannual showcase for avant garde international art through the exhibition of the original Competition entries. The Port will also host meetings of the panel of judges and the award ceremony.
Aim of this competition is to design advertising image to promote the “9th and 10th Galician Wine Routes Open Door Sessions” for the purpose of promoting and contributing to the development of tourism in the five wine-growing regions of Galicia.
• Original copies of entries, which must be unpublished, are to be submitted or mailed to the offices of Bodegas Terras Gauda in O Rosal (Galicia, Spain).
• All entries must be submitted in two formats:
- submitted in digital form, with sufficient resolution so that they can be printed in high-quality A3 (297 x 420 mm) format.
Saved in high resolution on a CD or a pen-drive (readable on a PC), in an editable format: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Freehand - saved in JPG or PDF format for easier display.
- printed and attached to some sort of suitably protected 50 x 70 cm rigid support, such as foam core board, and include an email address and a contact telephone number written on the back.
• Any form of photographic, painting or computerized techniques, etc may be used. Under exceptional circumstances originals created using painting techniques (oil, watercolours, guasch, pastels, etc) may be accepted without a computerized format.
• The contact information must appear on the bottom of the poster in a perfectly legible format.
• Each participant is allowed to present a maximum of 2 entries.
• Participant may base their entries on the theme of their choice, although ideally they will reflect corporate issues of the organizing company, principally relating to its white wines of the Albariño variety Terras Gauda and Abadía de San Campio wines. If requested, Bodegas Terras Gauda will provide the designers with a vectored copy of the logo that may be applied to the works, as well as images of their products. These will be available at the official website.
Credit will be given for creativity and the incorporation of the Company’s logo into the design.
The judge’s decision will will be made public at an event held before December 31, 2019, and at www.terrasgauda.com and www.franciscomantecon.com.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
This poster competition is open worldwide to any natural or corporate person.