The enrollment for the Golden Turtle 2019 creative competitions has been officially opened and authors around the world are invited to enter their best work.
Golden Turtle is the largest international cultural and ecological event in Russia, dedicated to celebrating the beauty of the wildlife.
"In 2018 the contest gathered amazing number of participants: more than 2,300 authors from 110 countries sent their works. The Festival in Moscow was a great success, the attendance figures were a record for the last five years... - said the President of the Festival Andrei Soukhinine. There is a following categories:
Nominations • Ecological problems - Posters depicting a free choice of topics on the problems of environment preservation. The nature and impact of anthropogenic factor (both negative and positive), or any other topic reflecting the interaction of humans and environment.
• Conservation of wild nature - Posters on the topics of wildlife and its conservation. Reflecting the beauty of our planet and wildlife through the means of graphic design.
• Series - A series of posters on any environmental topic, depicting the same issue and complementing each other within the series.
• The image format shall be JPEG;
• The dimensions shall be 2,000 pixels horizontally for horizontal works, 2,000 pixels vertically for vertical works. The file size shall be no more than 1 MB.
To participate in the competition, the author shall provide the idea behind the project (goals, issues, social importance) containing no less than a 500 symbols.
• The author may submit to the competition no more than 20 works.
• One work may be presented in one nomination only.
• Works submitted shall have a length and width ratio of 2:3.
The author should be the right holder of the works they submit.
In case a work becomes a semi-finalist the author will be request to submit the large format of the file submitted to the competition, in vector or raster format, prepared for printing (60x90 cm, 150-300 dpi). The files shall be submitted within 14 calendar days from the date of sending the respective letter.
Requirements for the files to be provided as a finalist:
Images prepared for printing that meet the following requirements:
• The colour model shall be: CMYK
• The vector formats are: Ai., Eps., Cdr. (fonts shall be converted to curves, the linked pixel images shall be attached separately and meet the requirements for pixel images).
• The format is PSD, JPEG or TIFF, the resolution is 300 dpi;
• The name of the file containing the image shall match the work name (e.g., “Penguins on ice”, not IMG_1234.jpg).
The official competition languages are Russian and English.
The winners of the competition will be exhibited in Moscow and St. Petersburg during Autumn 2019.
There is no entry fee to participate!
It's free to enter!
Anyone may submit his/her works to participate in the competition. Authors from any countries can participate in the contest without restrictions.
The competition winners who won 1st place in their nomination will obtain a cash prize of USD 1,000. The laureates who won the second and the third places in their nomination will obtain valuable prizes and gifts from the Festival sponsors and partners.
Filed under ⇣poster graphic design competitions free
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: http://www.wncontest.ru/en/design/