As organizers of the Hahnenkamm‐Race, the Kitzbühel Ski Club (K.S.C.) invites all interested parties to participate in the competition to design the Hahnenkamm‐Race 2021 poster. Artists have been designing the posters for the Hahnenkamm race since 1987. Since that time, these posters have become collector’s items and are listed in the Olympic Museum in Lausanne. The K.S.C. would like to continue their annual tradition and this international invitation to participate is intended to emphasize the reputation of this event as an „International Sport Festival“.
The poster image is used to advertise the event and will be featured in numerous places, including the tickets, the website, merchandising items and many others.
• There are no restrictions on the artistic style or design images used in submissions, however the artist should keep in mind that the content should reflect the event, the International Hahnenkamm Race.
• Entry submission is only possible in digital form.
• Each participant may submit a maximum of 3 designs. There must be only one original work measuring 84 cm by 59.4 cm (DIN A1) for each design submitted, and this original must be signed.
• Possible file formats are .jpg and .pdf.
• The design should allow for additional text elements (event name, race schedule) and sponsor logos to be added at a later time.
Submission dates are from 1 October to 15 November 2019.
The winning poster will be selected by a jury made up of members of the Kitzbühel Ski Club and BTV by end 2019. The contest winner agrees to submit the original poster to the Kitzbühel Ski Club within 14 days of its nomination.
The winner will be notified by the end of 2019.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
This contest is open to all persons worldwide.