The Museum of Modern Art in Toyama (Japan) has announced the 11th edition of its graphic design competition named International Poster Triennial. This exhibition of posters chosen from throughout the world is intended to provide a review of the current state of international poster design.
There are two main categories of this graphis design competitions:
• Printed and published posters on or after January 1, 2012
• Original self-produced and unpublished posters
No more than three entries per artist or group in each category. A single set of up to three posters may be submitted as a single work. All entries must be the work of the entrant.
Entries should be no smaller than 36.4 cm ×51.5 cm (14.3 inches×20.3 inches) and no larger than 180.0 cm ×120.0 cm (70.9 inches×47.3 inches).
Entrants whose works pass the National Jury screening are kindly requested to donate these works to the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art, Toyama.
There is no entry fee.
The results of the National Jury screening will be announced in early July 2015, and prize recipients will be announced in mid-September.
It's free to enter!
This graphic design compeition is open to anyone worldwide.
Grand-Prix: 1,000,000 Yen (approx. 8,400 USD)
• Gold Prize: 500,000 Yen (approx. 4,200 USD)
• Silver Prize: 300,000 Yen (approx. 2,500 USD)
• Bronze Prize: 100,000 Yen (approx. 840 USD)
• Yusaku Kamekura International Design Award: 500,000 Yen (approx. 4,200 USD)