LAG Poster Contest now is over!
Poster competition titled LAG Poster Contest, organised by University of Silesia in Katowice has been recently announced for entries accepting application from any person worldwide.
This posters competition is an event accompanying the LAG Festival.
The subject of the contest is to design a poster or posters illustrating the following theme: "Real world/virtual world".
• Only individual entries are accepted.
• Each participant may submit as many competition entries as he or she wishes.
• The poster design should contain the logo of LAG and the logo of the University of Silesia.
• Dimensions 70x100cm (portrait orientation), CMYK, 200 ppi (bitmap), pdf file format.
• A duly completed application form needs to be attached to the entry.
Preselected 20 best designs will be evaluated by the international Jury. The Jury will award the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize as well as distinctions. The winners will be chosen until 6th June 2019. Authors of competition entries give their consent for their works to be shown at the exhibition of competition entries free of charge.
There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
The LAG Poster Contest is open and any person who has attained the age of majority may take part in it.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!