Ogaki Matsuri Festival Float Parade now is over!
The Ogaki Poster Museum in Ogaki has been recently organised an international poster competition to support the Ogaki Matsuri Festival to promote the public relations of Ogaki Matsuri Festival internationally as well as to activate the whole area of Gifu prefecture.
This poster competition is about "Ogaki Matsuri Festival Float Parade", a typical Japanese old style festival that has been registered as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage.
The corresponding posters will be printed on the Genuine Mono Paper for exhibition in an attempt to promote the public relations of Ogaki Matsuri Festival internationally as well as to activate the whole area of Gifu prefecture.
There are two main categories:
• Domestic (entries from Japan)
• Overseas (entries from all other countries)
• Print size: 600mm wide x 900mm long, vertical placement (print size for Genuine Mino Paper is 666mm wide x 970mm long, and the outer margin will be left blank).
• All images should be saved in jpg format with 300 dpi resolution and colour mode of CMYK at lowest compression ratio.
• Maximum 5 colours are available. Color specification needs to be done by PANTONE.
50 winning posters (6 each) and 2 best selections (100 each) will be processed for silkscreen print on Genuine Mino Paper. Applicants (winners) will be presented with 2 printouts and a catalog.
2 best posters (one from domestic and one from overseas) will be selected among 50 entries to be printed on the Genuine Mino Paper by silkscreen, and will be adopted for the public relations posters of Ogaki Matsuri Festival.
There is no entry fee for this competition.
Who can participate? ⇣
This competition is open to anyone worldwide.
No Entry Fee!