The 8th World Biennial of Student Poster 2018, organized by the University of Novi Sad and the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad, is open to all undergraduate and graduate students of art colleges where the discipline of poster art is a part of the curriculum.
The subject of this year competition is free.
• All posters must represent the student’s work performed within the last two school years.
• Each student can participate with 3 posters.
• Poster entries MUST be submitted via the official website as digital files, using the online entry form.
• Convert your Poster files to meet the following condition: JPG - quality 10, CMYK - 8 Bits/channel, 3900 pixels on the longer side or PDF - CMYK, 70 x 100 cm, 100 pixels/inch. In both cases, the file size must not exceed 12 MB.
• DO NOT SEND PRINTED COPIES. The WBESP will make print-outs for jury review, as well as exhibition prints of winning posters.
• The submitted posters must be designed by entrant.
The posters will be judged by a five-member jury. In addition to the main prizes awarded by the jury, special prizes will also be presented by companies and individuals. The winners will be announced at the opening ceremony of the Biennial in Novi Sad.
All received posters will become a part of a special Biennial’s collection at the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad and can be used in didactic purposes. They will be presented at the Biennial’s web site too.
A colour catalogue of the 8ht World Biennial of Student Poster - Novi Sad 2018 will be published in digital form. It will include works of all participants selected for exhibition by the Selection Jury. Catalogue will be presented on Biennial website and ready for free download.
There is no entry fees to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
Only students at academies and colleges of arts where the discipline of poster art is part of the curriculum have the right to participate at the competition.