BICeBé Bolivia 2019 International Call For Posters now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: The Biennial of the Poster Bolivia BICeBé, the most important international event in Bolivia and the Southern Cone regarding design and visual communication, recently has been announced the call for entries for 2019 inviting submissions from all over the world.
Recently announced for entries in its 2019 edition, Biennial of the Poster Bolivia BICeBé is the most important international event and poster contest in Bolivia and the Southern Cone regarding design and visual communication. Since its inception in 2009, the BICeBé establishes design guidelines; it is wide-open to all educational institutions as well as to young professionals to contributes with projects and initiatives which have a distinct purpose towards the evolution of Bolivian design.
The event is held every two years during the month of November; among its goals are to: educate, integrate and project the national design to the world.
Over 100 international designers have passed through its doors, leaving behind their experiences and skills in the design sphere, thus making the BICeBé an ideal space for cultural exchange.
• submitted posters need to be printed between April 2017 and March 2019 (except for those submitting in the "Unpublished" category).
• Each contestant can submit up to 10 posters including series and categories A,B,C & D. Category D which doesn’t accept series. Category E will accept up to 2 animated GIF, per designer. The maximum limit per designer or studio is up to 10 posters and 2 GIFs.
• Design technique is free. Format for categories A,B & C may not be less than 50 x 70 cm. In Category D format must be 70 x 100 cm. In Category E for animated poster format must be 1000 x 1380 pixels (vertical) and should last 15 seconds.
• In categories A, B, C & D upload your files at 60 cms. tall for vertical width for horizontal, JPG, 8 compression, RGB format at 300 dpi. Each poster must not weigh more than 10 MB.
For Category E, submit your animated GIF at 1000 x 1380 pixels (vertical) 15 seconds long and 10 MB of maximum weight.
Posters submitted may participate in the following categories:
• Category A - Cultural posters
• Category B - Social posters
• Category C - Advertising or commercial posters
• Category D - Unpublished posters on the topic: THE ERA OF DISINFORMATION
• Category E - Unpublished animated GIF on the topic: WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT
Category D & E
Posters will be evaluated and selected by a Selection Committee formed by distinguished designers, artists, illustrator and curators designated by the BICeBé. The official announcement of selected posters will be on Monday APRIL 22th, 2019 in our website and social networks.
The winners will be announced during the main ceremony on Wednesday, November 20th, 2019.
There is no entry fees for this competition.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
The Biennial of the Poster Bolivia BICeBé 2019is open to design students, graphic designers, plastic artists, photographers and graphic producers in general, of any age and nationality, having posters printed between April 2017 and March 2019 (except for those submitting in the "Unpublished" category).