Make It Movie Poster Design Contest - POSTER CONTEST
| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
This competition has expired on
The Call for Entries titled Make It Movie Poster Design Contest is now open!
CALL FOR ENTRIES - Adobe and award-winning director Zach Braff have teamed up to give college students a chance to have their original movie poster turned into a short film, written and directed by Zach Braff himself.
Zach Braff has partnered with Adobe and recently has announced new Poster Contest to give college students a chance to have their original movie poster turned into a short film, written and directed by Zach Braff himself.
Students can submit their movie posters based on an original idea about anything they want by November 30, and Zach Braff will select one winner and turn the poster concept into a three-to-five-minute short film.
Participants are asked to use any Adobe Creative Cloud app, including Photoshop or Adobe Spark Post, to make their movie poster, and share their poster on Instagram or Twitter, tagged with #MoviePosterMovie#Contest.
All eligible entries received during the Contest Period will be judged by a panel of qualified judges in a two stage.
In the first stage judges will score the entries according to the following weighted criteria:
• Concept 25%
• Execution 25%
• Originality 25%
• Looks like a movie poster 25%
Entries will be judged again in the second stage and entry with the highest overall score will prevail. The remaining entries will be separated into four following categories Design, Photography, Illustration, and Use of a Template.
The Entries will be judged a second time by the Judges who will score the remaining Entries according to the weighted criteria:
• Design - Composition: 25%; Typography: 25%; Colors: 25%; and Use of software: 25%. The entrant whose entry receivesthe highest scores will be the first prize winner for “Best Design.”
• Photography - Concept: 33%; Composition: 34%; Use of software: 33%. The entrant whose entry receives the highest scores will be the first prize winner for “Best Photography.”
• Illustration - Concept: 33%; (ii) Originality: 34%; Use of Software: 33%. The entrant whose entry receives the highest scores will be the first prize winner for “Best Illustration.”
• Use of a Template - Taking template to the next level: 50%; Use of software: 50%. The entrant whose entry receives the highest scores will be the first prize winner for “Best Use of a Template.”
There is no entry fee to participate!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
Open to college students of all experience levels who are at least 18 years old or older, are enrolled and in good standing at a higher-education institution (college or graduate school), and taking at least twelve credits or units at the time of entry.
Each First Prize Winner will have his/her movie poster entry be made into a short film, and will receive a trip to Los Angeles, California to watch some of the filming of the short film, a Macbook Pro, and a one year subscription to Creative Cloud.
For all further informations about the Make It Movie Poster Design Contest or to submit your works visit the following official website: