SICAB 2019 International Poster Contest now is over!
The SICAB 2019 international poster contest held annually in Sevilla (Spain), has launched the new call for entries open to all artists and designers, seeking high impact advertising.
Held annually in Sevilla (Spain), the SICAB (International Equestrian Trade Fair) organised by ANCCE will celebrate this year its 29th anniversary. To celebrate this event the organiser has launched an international poster contest seeking high impact advertising.
ANCCE summons this contest to select the poster that will announce the 29th edition of the International Purebred Spanish Horse Fair, SICAB 2019. The theme of the work shall consider this event.
• All work must be original and unpublished. It must not have been presented at any other contests and no part of the work, or the actual work may be copied or a plagiarized from other work by the same artist or any other.
• The main objective is to have extraordinary advertising impact and be eye-catching as is expected for the poster announcing an event such as SICAB.
• The painting technique is optional (oil, acrylic, mixed, etc.) but retouched or made with digital means or photographic reproductions are not accepted. Work may be on canvas or wood, mounted, in both cases, on a frame. The format shall be vertical, with a size of 100 x 70 cm. Also, a 100 x 73 cm. format is acceptable, as it is the standard frame size.
• In the work, the author shall not include logos of any type nor anagrams; however, in the composition, he/she may (as seen appropriate) include the ANCCE and SICAB anagrams in the adaptation of the image for the various supports.
• All work shall be presented or sent—duly packed for shipment—to the main ANCCE office, the address of which is: Cortijo de Cuarto (Viejo) s/n, 41014, Sevilla (Spain), from
• Each contestant may present a single work of art.
Also, ANCCE shall include the following text in the adaptation of the material to be reproduced: SICAB 2019: International PRE Trade Fair - Sevilla – World PRE Championship, date of the evet and the logos of sponsors and collaborators.
The Judges who propose the winner, shall review the conception, the quality of the graphics or the actual artwork, its effectiveness announcing or informing about the event, and its conditions for reproduction. The Judges’ decision shalll be announced publically on the ANCCE web site at www.ancce.com.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Any and all artists interested in participating and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, either citizens of Spain or any other country, as an individual or as a team.